Just a couple, non-related items on the agenda for this
1. If you have a dog who gulps down their food in 13.2 seconds, you can relate to our problem. Bear eats 2 cups in the morning and 2 cups at night. That's a pretty hefty amount of food (and he's a petite Rottie!). BUT he scarfs it down SO fast. It's really not good for him. I've read articles that say dogs who do this are at risk for bloat and other health issues.
I found some dog items online that are like giant toys or puzzles you pour the food over and it makes it harder for them to eat. So it takes a longer time. I almost bought it, but then I had an idea. I went home from work that day and instead of giving Bear his bowl full of food, I dumped it all out onto a rug by the door. I spread it out around the rug and let him at it.
Guess what! He went from eating in under 30 seconds to about 3-4 minutes or so! Saving Bear from health problems AND saving money. I'd say that deserves a #winning hastag.
2. Last week I bought these GORG J Crew Factory wedges online. Size 9. But since they were clearance items I can't return them! Which I'm bummed about b/c they are too small. I should've known to get a 9.5. Idk what I was thinking. But anyways... They are too pretty just to sit in my closet and not ever be worn. So, if you are interested in them, let me know!! Here they are on the website now for $79.50 (Now sold out in this color - cabernet).
3. Since we all know it's cold and snowing everywhere (news flash!), who doesn't enjoy a dogs playing in the snow video??
4. Can we talk about how much I love this new bracelet I picked up at a craft fair?? It looks like regular gold in the picture but it's actually rose gold. And real leather. My new fav! I need to look up the business card I got with it to give props to the designer.
5. I'm so excited to share that I have the lineup set for Kaliwood Kontributors Week, Feb 10-14! The Kontributors are fantastic and I can't wait to announce who they are and what they will be sharing! Follow me on Twitter and keep an eye out on Monday for the news!
And in case you missed the last KK Week, go here to read the AMAZING posts!
Breathe, friends. It's almost Friday!
Thanks for visiting Kaliwood! Want to extend your stay?